Apple Airpods are one of the best truly wireless earbuds available in the market. Even non-Apple users want to use them with their Android devices. If you are one of them and you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ you can use Apple Airpods with your brand new Android device. Follow the procedure to connect Apple Airpods to Galaxy Note 10.
- Place the Airpods into the charging case and keep the lid open.
- Press the small pairing button on the backside of the case until you see a white light.
- Open notification center on your Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+
- Long press the Bluetooth icon which will take you to the Bluetooth settings.
- There you’ll find the Airpods listed, tap it and you are done.
Table of Contents
What you can do after pairing Airpods to Galaxy Note 10 / 10+
You can ‘listen’ to music, podcasts, watch videos or movies.
What you can’t do after pairing Airpods to Galaxy Note 10 / 10+
There are some trade-offs of pairing Apple Airpods with Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- You can only follow the old pairing method to connect Apple Airpods to Galaxy Note 10. No card will show on your screen as it does on an iPhone or iPad.
- You cannot use the iCloud sync feature which connects the Airpods seamlessly between your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- Double tapping the Airpod will only work as a play/pause button unlike pairing with iPhone where you can change the function.
- Removing an Airpod while listening to music won’t pause it.
Battery timing and Bluetooth range otherwise is the same. If you can compromise these features you can use Apple Airpods with you Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.